Definition of ESSENTIAL:
2.pertaining to or constituting the essence of a thing.
3.noting or containing an essence of a plant, drug, etc.
4.being such by its very nature or in the highest sense; natural; spontaneous: essential happiness
Definition of CRUX
1: a puzzling or difficult problem : an unsolved question
2: an essential point requiring resolution or resolving an outcome <the crux of the problem>
3: a main or central feature
Primm is the combination of the 3 words Prima, Prime and Prim. Definitions below.
prima – indicating the most important performer or role; “the leading man”; “prima ballerina”; “prima donna”; “a star figure skater”; “the starring role”; “a stellar role”; “a stellar performance”
leading, star, starring, stellar
major – of greater importance or stature or rank; “a major artist”; “a major role”
1. First in excellence, quality, or value. See Usage Note at perfect.
2. First in degree or rank; chief. See Synonyms at chief.
3. First or early in time, order, or sequence; original.
1. The earliest hours of the day; dawn.
2. The first season of the year; spring.
3. The age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor.
4. The period or phase of ideal or peak condition.
1. To make ready; prepare: guard dogs primed for attack.
2. To prepare (a gun or mine) for firing by inserting a charge of gunpowder or a primer.
To become prepared for future action or operation.
To encourage the growth or action of something.
prim 1 (prm)
adj. prim·mer, prim·mest
1.a. Precise or proper to the point of affectation; excessively decorous.
1. To fix (the face or mouth) in a prim expression.
2. To make prim, as in dress or appearance.